Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Trip to Barnes and Nobles



On our way to Barnes and Nobles we stopped at the mall to check out the sales. I was going to wait in the car for MB to pick up her perfume, but she called me on my cell phone and told me to come in and check out all the sales at Burlington Coat Factory. Cody refused to go with us but went to Game Attic instead.

Emily found a beautiful black strapless, ruffly dress and begged her mom to buy it for her. We thought it looked fabulous....but her mom said, "Absolutely not!"

Here's my new book bag that I will carry to school. It cost $2.47. I had to buy 2 books to get it at that price, but Cody took care of that problem for me. He chose his two books and I chose two books. Emily brought the little Hanukkah book to me and said I should buy it, so I did. I love it.

I saw a bag there that I want. On the front it says, "When I get money I always buy books and whatever is left I spend on food and clothes.

Annie

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I like your book bag. I love good deals! We went to J C Penny's yesterday to look for me a dress to wear at my son's wedding. I couldn't have went at a better time. They have lots of dresses and I got a $70 outfit for $17.

    ReplyDelete