Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas was wonderful!



What a wonderful whirl of days!!! All my grandchildren spent Christmas with me. Yipppeee! When the Christmas break started, Mary Beth, Emily and I started out for Biloxi, Mississippi. There we met with Lesley to pick up Cody, Dylan and Savannah. Biloxi is a little less than half-way from central Florida to Tulsa, Oklahoma where they live. We had a small Christmas party in the motel room. What fun!

Nick and Kayla were so excited about the Christmas tree. Nick calls it the "Christmas." Kiwi kept picking the ornaments off and cried when I put them back. She is such a cutie.

Liz taught Nick how to blow the harmonica his grandfather sent him. It was one of his favorite toys. Now, why didn't I think of that?

I've got lots of pictures. I will post them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment